Custom Design Printing
Yes, we can print your design on our products! You can find information about our process below.
Digital Printing Color Information
- Colors can look a little different in person due to the difference in monitor settings between your computer and the printer.
- Products are printed in RGB color mode and can print differently if they are designed in another color setting.
- We don't recommend trying to match a color. Digital printing does not have that precision.
- Colors can also print differently between mediums. The same file printed on paper and material will have a different result. Go for complimentary colors, not an exact match.
- Products are non-refundable. Please double check your image settings before saving.
Design File Information
- Please use the templates provided on each item for the correct dimensions.
- Please upload a .jpg file.
- The higher the quality the better! 300 dpi is optimal. *Designs will need to be created in 300 dpi rather than opening an existing file and saving with that setting. It can produce a blurry print if not originally created in high quality.
- We recommend purchasing a proof if you are unsure about your image. Our design team will gladly help you out!
- Products are non-refundable. Please double check your image settings before designing & saving.